This week, I’m celebrating my birthday by revisiting some of my favorite birthday episodes from years past!
In this special throwback episode, I reflect on where I was at that moment in my life, the lessons I had learned, and the journey that was still unfolding. Listening back is such a powerful reminder that we are never finished growing, dreaming, or becoming.
So much has happened since this episode originally aired, and I cannot wait to share it all with you. After a full week of birthday rereleases, I’ll be back next week with a brand-new birthday episode to catch you up on everything I’ve accomplished, experienced, and learned along the way.
No matter your age or season of life, it is never too late to set a new goal, reinvent yourself, or answer the calling God has placed on your heart. Your next chapter may become your most exciting one yet.
Listen in, celebrate with me, and get ready for next week’s all-new birthday update!
Connect with Linda:
Instagram: @sisterhoodofsweat
Website: sisterhoodofsweat.com
Listen and learn more: listentolinda.me
No comments:
Post a Comment