In honor of Linda’s birthday, we’re bringing back this special Let It Rip Friday episode, originally released on her 60th birthday.
Above all, Linda gives God all the glory for every blessing, every lesson, and every chapter of her journey. Through the victories, setbacks, unexpected turns, and powerful comebacks, God has carried her, sustained her, and continued to show her that His plans are greater than anything she could have imagined.
Now celebrating her 64th birthday, Linda’s journey is living proof that age does not limit what God can do through us. Some of her greatest accomplishments, including national fitness championships, magazine covers, pageant titles, and earning her Fitness and Bikini Pro Cards, have happened in her 60s.
In this episode, Linda reflects on six decades of life and encourages women who may believe it is too late to pursue a dream, make a change, or begin a brand new chapter. Growing older is a privilege, our dreams do not have expiration dates, and God is not finished writing our stories.
“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” Isaiah 46:4
Listen in and raise a glass to faith, resilience, reinvention, and another year of becoming the woman God created you to be.
Happy birthday, Linda! Cheers to 64 years, with all the glory going to God!
Topics discussed:
• Giving God the glory in every season
• Trusting God to carry, sustain, and rescue us
• Celebrating life and every part of the journey
• Refusing to let age define our possibilities
• Finding the courage to pursue new dreams
• Turning setbacks into powerful comebacks
• Living with faith, gratitude, and purpose
• Believing our best years may still be ahead
Connect with Linda:
Website: sisterhoodofsweat.com
Instagram: @sisterhoodofsweat
Listen and learn more: listentolinda.me
No comments:
Post a Comment